1. Supply and Demand. The fundamental idea behind business and a market economy. Want to determine where to sell or buy, or predict if prices will be going up or down? Understand the concept of supply and demand.
2. Cause and Effect. Physics applied to the business environment. What you do will affect your competitor and the market and vice versa.
3. People like to feel important and special. Learn this and you’ve discovered one of the fundamental qualities of a great salesperson or marketer.
4. Simple clear communication, on-time. Don’t make it technical, keep it easy to understand. Answer all questions when asked, and never forget to call back and follow-up.
5. Get the work done, on time, and with the highest degree of quality possible.
6. Ask lots of questions and get all the answers.