We all understand that change is a part of our life. We’re physically changing, our environment is changing, our relationships are changing, the whole universe in changing.
How can we successfully survive and prosper in an environment that is constantly evolving, moving and changing?
How do we reduce and eliminate stress and indecision from our lives?
Change does not have to take us by surprise. It does not, and should not be thought of as a negative force. We can plan, prepare, adjust and create strategies that allow us to feel comfortable, reduce stress and look forward to change.
- Predict the change before it happens
- Control the changes, limit the velocity or magnitud, guide and channel the change to fit your objectives
- Create and provoke the changes
- Embrace the changes, go with the flow, adapt and enjoy
- Ignore change, the “head in the sand” treatment, pretend it doesn’t exist or isn’t happening.
- Observe and analyze change, identify the factors that caused the change and study the effects.
Life is all about change. Growth is optional. It all depends on you.