Mexican law and legal overview
Legal advice is necessary and extremely important when doing business anywhere. Get a good lawyer and use them to help in setting up your business. The Mexican law is different from US law, not better or worse, just different. Hire good counsel and use them in setting up or modifying your business.
Legal links for doing business in Mexico
- Mexican Law with Professor Jorge A. Vargas
- The most authoritative, current and comprehensive book on Mexican law regarding business, investment and international trade in that country.
- GUIDE TO LAW ONLINE: Mexico
- The Guide to Law Online is an annotated compendium of sources accessible through the Internet. Links provide access to primary documents, legal commentary, and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- GlobaLex – Electronic Guide to Mexican Law
- Good resource
Reference: Doing Business in Mexico: Lee Iwan