I have moved to a new website LeeIwan.com!
Popular posts from the old site Lee Iwan Accumulated Experience will be updated and migrated, and new material added to the new site at breakneck speed.
By visiting and participating you will get insight and learn about the attitudes, actions and strategies that will increase results and reduce errors with international and Mexican business projects.
- How to effectively start a business relationship in Mexico
- How to develop a strategic plan for the Mexican market
- How to develop a realistic business plan – objectives and chronologies
- How to creating trust and confidence from your first meeting
- The “right way” to approach Mexican business people
- How to find the right people in Mexico
- How to integrate the secrets of doing business in Mexico into your activities and communications
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that can sabotage you
- How to construct a solid base of reliable knowledge and contacts
- How to focus and get results in each stage of business development: investigation, cultivation, harvest
- How to create a positive image based on actions and deeds
- How to maximize your customer visits, trade fairs and commercial missions
- How to avoid cultural mistakes in Mexico
- How to use the power of patience to guarantee success
- How to use communications to avoid misunderstandings and increase commitment to the business
- How to avoid the stereotypes that will kill the deal
- How to find the decision-makers in Mexico
- How to find the resources and reliable information to make informed decisions
- How to understand the Mexican business environment, how business people think, what they consider important, how they make decisions and why
- How to surround yourself with support service experts to avoid costly start-up errors
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment, idea or your observations on how I might improve the site and information.